Styling and Appearance
jQWidgets uses a pair of css files - jqx.base.css and jqx.[theme name].css. The
base stylesheet creates the styles related to the widget's layout like margin, padding,
border-width, position. The second css file applies the widget's colors and backgrounds.
The jqx.base.css should be included before the second CSS file.
Below is the list of CSS classes used by jqxPopover.
- jqx-widget - applied to the popover.
- jqx-widget-content - applied to the popover.
- jqx-popover - applied to the popover.
- jqx-popover-border - applied to the popover.
- jqx-popover-arrow - applied to the popover's arrow.
- jqx-tooltip-arrow - applied to the popover's arrow.
- jqx-popover-modal-background - applied to the popover's background when the widget is modal.
- jqx-rc-all - applied to the popover to create rounded courners.
When you create a custom style with colors and backgrounds for jqxPopover, you
need to do the following:
- Add the above CSS classes related to jqxPopover
- After each CSS class, add your theme name.
- To apply your custom style to jqxPopover, you need to set its 'theme' property(option)
to point to your theme name string.